Why don’t you post your question or discussion theme?
Just try to be at home and keep your self and your family safe.and if they call you for emergency cases do what you have to do as a vet and as a human who has a family also.
- only one person is allowed to the exam room
- not more than 2 clients in the waiting area and even better to ask them to wait in their cars to avoid unnecessary contact
- make sure to leave 10 min gap between appointments to give a chance for disinfection and sanitization
- electronic payments only to avoid contaminated cash
- follow-ups and recheck is done through the phone to limit clients movement as possible
Hey..i have also searched on this matter and i have prepared a pdf on this after collecting information...you can read the PDF....i am an animal activist from India...you can also contact me in whatsapp (+91 7044197983) or via email (email@example.com)....
Link to the PDF is :