Why don’t you post your question or discussion theme?
I totally agree with you,its a big problem..We love these animals but its important the owner understand the fact that billing is also another important aspect..Its pretty expensive treating some cases
Cats are complicated animals to treat. Especially when they are panting.
Their respiratory muscles tire quicker than dogs, so sometimes they can have respiratory failure because of it.
There is also the possibility of ALI/ARDS, in which cases I've seen what you say: even with increasing diuretics the animal dies with lungs full of liquid.
Was there a possibility of non cardiogenic pulmonary edema, like electric shock?
- only one person is allowed to the exam room
- not more than 2 clients in the waiting area and even better to ask them to wait in their cars to avoid unnecessary contact
- make sure to leave 10 min gap between appointments to give a chance for disinfection and sanitization
- electronic payments only to avoid contaminated cash
- follow-ups and recheck is done through the phone to limit clients movement as possible